FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 23, 2018
|WEEK OF 4/23/18 AT-A-GLANCE|
Our annual Poetry Slam is this Thursday, 4/26, in the Middle School cafe at 6:30 PM. If your child hasn’t yet submitted his/her submission form and poem, please have him/her do so ASAP so that we can prepare for the event. As last year, I know this will be an exciting evening and we welcome as many participants as possible.
- Trip to Washington D.C.: Students will depart early on Wednesday morning, 5/9, and return Friday night, 5/11.
- A mandatory informational session will be held at 2:30 on May 2 in the Cafe for all students attending the trip. All information presented at the meeting will also be sent home to parents. While the meeting is mandatory for students, parents are invited! We will also live stream the meeting.
- If your child takes any medication at home/in school, Nurse Laura Laroche needs to receive this form and discuss the medication with you by 5/1.
- 7th & 8th Grade Semi-Formal: The 7th & 8th Grade semi-formal will take place on Thursday, 5/24, from 6:00–8:30ish. Tickets are on sale May 1st.
- Please click here to see the letter emailed to families of 8th Graders on 4/6 regarding forthcoming 8th Grade activities.
April 26 Poetry Slam, Middle School (Cafe) @ 6:30 PM
May 1–May 3 Math Test
May 2 Mandatory Meeting for 8th Graders Attending DC Trip–Parents are invited!
Middle School (Cafe) @ 2:30
May 9–May 11 8th Grade Trip to Washington D.C.